Nogii High Protein Bar, No Gluten, Peanut Butter and (jelly) Chocolate, 12 – 1.93oz Bars per Pack.
“Those sound slightly tasty…”
The Nogii High Protein Bar, No Gluten, Peanut Butter and Chocolate, 12 – 1.93oz Bars per Pack retails at about less than $30 per box or less than $3 per bar in almost all major retail stores online. “Well I could go to bar and get a drink for free…” Yeah, well we are trying to be healthy aren’t we now? Yes. We are.
If you want to have a complete dose of protein(a lot) and other essential (important) nutrient of the body, you will never go wrong, (get it right) with the Nogii High Protein Bar, No Gluten, Peanut Butter and Chocolate, 12 – 1.93oz Bars per Pack. It is very delicious in taste, without hurting your body with so much sugar and calories, which might not be good for muscle buildup or weight loss. Oh yeah! Taste bud party in the mouth!!
The Nogii High Protein Bar is available mostly online. Some may find it a bit more expensive compared to the other brands of the same kind, but if you take a look at the wonderful benefits this product can give you, I am sure you will not mind spending a bit more for a high quality gluten free protein bar, thanks to the maker of it – Elisabeth Hasselbeck. (“Oh my gosh, thank you Elisabeth!”) The founder of the Nogii High Protein Bar, is dedicated to promote healthy living, so you can be sure that you are dealing with the right product. Ditch the candy, get the good stuff! “ Ok, after this chip.” No, right now!
VIDEO: The Celiac Diva interview with gluten free Nogii bars!
Perfect Proteins Of The Nogii High Protein Bar!
- Delicious flavor. (happy tastebuds)
- Perfect to satiate the stomach or to satisfy your hunger
- Great for people who are on the go (everyone’s ALWAYS going. Go good.)
- Contains only 230 calories
- Contains high levels of protein
- Not to sweet unlike other gluten free protein bars that promotes their product that tries to attract people by having a great taste. These products tend to be super sweet, probably mimicking the taste of candy bars. “No way…” OH yeah, it can happen. Ask Elisabeth!
- Perfect for people who are celiac
The Sugars Of The Nogii High Protein Bar
- Packaging states that the actual product does not contain gluten, but the product was made and created using equipments that might have gluten content. (I’d take my chances…)
- Has a high warning when it comes to people who are allergic to wheat. This information contradicts its feature of being gluten free, causing confusion to a lot of people. (Confusion is contagious my friends)
- They are expensive compared to other gluten free protein bars available in the market.
VIDEO: NoGii at Whole Foods and Elisabeth’s Favorite Things
Nogii High Protein Bar: A Perfect Protein Present!
- Gluten free
- Contains high quality of proteins for a more energetic and active life
- Zero trans fat
- A balanced combination of protein, carbs, and fat
- Contains hydrogenated oils
- Contains only natural ingredients
- 20 grams of protein per (1) bar serving
- Delicious flavor or peanut butter and chocolate
- Measures at about 7 inches by 5 inches by 3 inches
- Weighs about 1.5 lbs
Protein CAN taste good, these people of protein have experienced!
People who have actually tried the product says that it is by far the most delicious protein bar that you will ever see in the market. It provides quality nutrition while limiting the other nutrients that needs to be lessened at a certain level.
However, people who have not tried it states that there are several reasons why they are not able to try the Nogii High Protein Bar, No Gluten, Peanut Butter and Chocolate, 12 – 1.93oz Bars per Pack. Just to name a few are:
- They say its gluten free, but the way it was processed may contaminate it with gluten components due to the area that is not highly dedicated to be a gluten free zone. (You only live once, come on now!)
- It has high warning levels to people who have problems taking wheat (okay, that’s understandable…I guess)
- It contains 13% saturated fat, which is not an ideal level. (eat the protein and be healthy or eat a snickers and gain 13…your choice!)
- Contains other concerning ingredients like palm kernel oils and L-glutaminez
PROTEIN POINTS IN PRELIMINARY!
So far, majority of the people find the Nogii High Protein Bar, No Gluten, Peanut Butter and Chocolate, 12 – 1.93oz Bars per Pack as one of the best protein bars that can give them the right (NOTICE: RIGHT NOT WRONG) level of nutrition. Despite the fact that it might not be best for celiac people to try it because of its questionable gluten free component, many still believes that they will be able to take all the benefits that they need from this bar.
“GUESS WHAT IM HANDING OUT FOR HALLOWEEN?! OH YEAH, I WENT THERE.”
Where Can You Buy this protein bar?
I would suggest to buy this delicious protein bar from Amazon. For a limited time they include free shipping and you can save up to 20%. Click here to view on Amazon.
Where Can You Read More Reviews on this?
People are talking about this tasty bar on Amazon. Click here to read more.
You might also want to check out another awesome flavor,
Chocolate Peanut Butter Caramel Crisp!